Peach Payments specializes in integrating with Shopify stores. Our onboarding process has been simplified so that any Peach Partner can incorporate our seamless checkout experience into their site in no time.
Shopify is a great platform for ecommerce stores on the up and up. They boast a large range of apps and plugins that you can add to your store, a powerful website builder that offers broad feature customization, and built-in stock management tools.
But to make a sale, you have to help your customers overcome the hurdles that sit between them and a purchase. You need an online payment gateway that offers a wide range of customizable features that work with your business model, a vast array of payment methods, and a smooth checkout experience.
How does integrating Peach Payments to your Shopify store help your business?
- We’re incredibly easy to use on Shopify: we give you your live credentials, you paste those into your Shopify backend, and you’re off to the races
- PCI/DSS Level 1 Industry-leading security with 3DS two-factor authentication means your customers can make secure payments with confidence
- A wide range of payment methods means customers can checkout regardless of how they prefer to pay
- If a customer’s payment fails, they can to payment method selection and try again without having to re-enter their details
- Partnering with Peach gives legitimacy and accountability to your brand
- Our mobile-optimised and highly responsive checkout lets customers pay easily when shopping on the go
- Our personalised, dedicated, seven-day-per-week support means we’re always there for you when you need us
The best part is, you don’t need to be a software developer to integrate Peach Payments into your Shopify store.
Set up your account now
First get in touch with Peach Payments here. We’ll handle setting up your Shopify API credentials and get you set up with your console so that you can view your transactions.
Then we send you your Entity ID and a Secret Token so that you can get to integrating Peach Payments into your store.
It’s as easy as going to the backend of your Shopify store and:
- Clicking on settings at the bottom left of your screen
- Clicking on Payments
- Clicking Add Third-Party Payment Provider
- Selecting Peach Payments
- Clicking manage
- Typing in your Entity ID and Secret Token
- Set to Test Mode at the bottom of the page if you’re using TEST credentials
- Receiving your LIVE credentials once everything is running smoothly
- Swapping out your TEST credentials with your LIVE credentials and deactivating TEST mode at bottom of the page
- Clicking Save changes
Then get in touch with your store’s URL domain and company name and you’re ready to go.