Wix is a great platform to use when you’re starting an ecommerce business. The setup and monthly fees are low, the page design is clean and professional but easy to use, and the cost of transaction is far lower than Shopify.
But let's not forget why you’re starting an ecommerce business — to turn a profit. Have you considered how you’ll be processing payments to claim that sweet, sweet, revenue? Well, why not!?
Peach Payments takes your Wix store to the next level. We provide all the features you’ll need to process a wide range of payment methods while giving you that clean, trustworthy checkout that rubs shoulders with the big dogs. When Peach Payments appears on your online store, your customers know you’re no fly-by-night company.
Wix’s minimal startup costs mean that if you’re still gathering momentum and need a testing ground for your product’s demand, Wix is a great choice. But to get a true reflection of what your sales will look like at inception and at scale, there’s an important factor you need to consider: conversion rate.
What’s so special about Peach Payments?
Let’s talk conversion rates. Conversion rate describes how many visitors turn into actual sales. To truly understand why potential customers are failing to convert into sales, you need to understand the hurdles they need to overcome; most importantly, how easy and smooth your checkout process is.
The majority of sales fail to convert at checkout: the point where their cart is loaded and they now have to proceed to payment. This is often the result of checkout flows that divert your customer to unfamiliar webpages, payment errors that force your customer to start the payment process from the beginning, and a lack of payment options. Good news for you: Peach Payments has you covered.
Our streamlined checkout process has industry leading conversion rates because we understand the hurdles your customers need to overcome in order to finalize a payment. That’s why we’re trusted by enterprise merchants like Netflorist, Zando, and Adidas.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Why does Peach Payments and Wix make the perfect team?
- We’re incredibly easy to use on Wix: we give you your live credentials, you paste those into your Wix backend, and you’re off to the races
- PCI/DSS Level 1 Industry-leading security with 3DS two-factor authentication means your customers can make secure payments with confidence
- A wide range of payment methods means customers can checkout regardless of how they’re paying
- If a customer’s payment fails, they can return to payment method selection and try again without having to re-enter their details
- Partnering with Peach gives legitimacy and accountability to your brand
- Our mobile-focused checkout lets customers pay easily when shopping on the go
- Our personalised, dedicated, seven-day-per-week support means we’re always there for you when you need us
You don’t have to be a developer to get up and running
Set up your account now
- Go to the Accept Payments tab on your dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Select "Add Payment Methods"
- Scroll down and select "Peach Payments".
- Click "Add".
- Once you have added peach payments, you should see it listed as a "Payment Method"
- Activate Peach Payments on your checkout.
- Click "Manage Account" to configure "Entity ID" received from peach payments.
And you’re ready to go! Happy selling!